Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2021

I'm on a Quest

 Part of Rovering is questing, and I'm on a quest to bring Rovering to more people. In do doing I've been creating promitional stuff in anticipation of formally recruiting others. This includes brochures and displays I'll put on a table in a booth or another venue. I was thinking I would get pins for those who apply to R4LA on the spot!




I would also have water and treats on the table, along with paperwork stuff. The next step is deciding where I'd want to set up a recruiting table.


In this process I've created charts. One to compare some traits between scouting associations when it comes to adult scouting, and one showing a basic layout of the R4LA traditional scouting progression program.


Exciting stuff!



No comments:

Post a Comment